Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/28/13, 5:58 pm

My son who is 17 lives with his biological custodial father in new Hampshire. My son ( biological) now wants to move back to Florida with me but his father said he wants to "legally " give my son to me. What type of document do I need..if any?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search