Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/18/13, 9:19 am

My ex and I have been speraited for about 3 years now but are still legally married. We have a three year old boy and I have him on child support which he does not pay and he sees my son about once a week if he even sees him. I was thinking about moving back to New York, can I do that?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search