Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/28/13, 3:01 pm

Can a spouse or the individual with whom he is having an affair with be sued in civil court?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/29/13, 3:19 pm by John Smitten

no there is no such cause of action for alienation of affections in FL. Just divorce her.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

McGuire Law Offices 1173 NE Cleveland Street Clearwater, FL 33755

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search