Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/13/13, 11:27 am

I am in the state of Florida and my children's father is taking me to court for reduction in child support. There was an increase entered in 2011 after filing for custody his last attempt to get out of paying at all backfired in his face. Two months after the order went into effect his quit his job moved to another city and is now mainly living off his wife, which makes about triple his income. Is there anything I can do to show the judge that his is doing this intentionally and can the judge enforce the current order if he/she believes that he is intentionally under-employed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search