Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/16/13, 7:14 am

My ex wife has custody in Trinidad of my son he is an American citizen and I am also. she took my son and moved to Trinidad my son has been the for the past six yrs. We had a verbal agreement that when he was old enough to fly back and forth he will move her and she will return to the states shortly after. then she losses her green card now I have my son and I want him her and she tell me when I send him back I will never see him again. What steps can I take to have my son here legally.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search