Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/27/12, 11:59 am

I have a ex wife that has a new guy stay with her and my 10 year old son does not like that he is there and would like to stay with me more because he is there we have a 50/50 right now and would like to change it to 70/30

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/27/12, 12:03 pm by David Slater

If there is a court order, you can always go back to the judge and seek modification as being in the best interests of the child.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

David P. Slater, Esq. 5154 Windsor Parke Dr. Boca Raton, FL 33496

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search