Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 4:41 am

My ex wife moved to georgia from florida to marry a registered sex offender ive filed a motion to have the child brought back to florida I have a print out of his registration as a sex offender will that help me win the case?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search