Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

my wife said she is taking my 11 month old son and moving out of state. Can she do this? She is also preventing me from seeing him by not telling me where she is.

Asked on 9/07/12, 11:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Justice The Justice Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

As a parent you have the right to see your child. Your spouse can not deny you that right unless it has been terminated for some reason. Your spouse also can not take the child out of state without your permission or a court's permission. You should contact an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/12, 6:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now