Legal Question in Medical Leave in Florida

I live in Florida & need to have surgery that will leave me unable to work for several months. What financial assistance in available to me?

Asked on 8/30/12, 7:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

R. Jason de Groot R. Jason de Groot, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Short term or perhaps long term disabiltiy insurance benefits, if you have that. Otherwise, none. Perhaps a church can help.

Read more
Answered on 9/05/12, 8:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Medical Leave Act questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Medical Leave Act Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now