Florida  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/12/11, 6:41 pm

i have 2 final COURT judgements from a judge.

can you buy them from me so that YOUR COMPANY can collect off of the guy?

please email me at:


and i will email you a copy of the judgements.

and or call me at:

813-633-0573 to discuss this.

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/14/11, 7:54 am by Angelo Marino

Sell them to a collection company or attorney's who do collection work in your area.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Angelo Marino Jr. PA 645 SE 5 Terrace Ft Lauderdale, 33301

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search