Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

Answering a counterclaim

When answer a counter complaint, do you have to use Plaintiff/Counter-Defendant and can you just juse Plaintiff instead of the lengthy version.... Same question for discovery, motions, etc. Thanks

Asked on 6/10/09, 1:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Gallagher Gallagher & Associates Law Firm, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Answering a counterclaim

Better off using the full title.

Read more
Answered on 6/10/09, 4:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now