Florida  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/27/10, 6:24 am

Good Morning,

I am Legally separted from my Ex-husband he owns a home which he bought before our marriage.

Now he has left for the last year and i have gotten summoned for the foreclouser of the home. I have

full custody of our 4 children. Now i am in the process of getting the divorce and also with my name

not being on the home he owned i will be evicted with my children. I am approved to purchase a home of my own and my questions is what can i do in order to purchase a home without him trying

to later in the future take possession of my property. Also my transportation is under both our names

i am paying for the car. what do i have to do in order for him not to take possession when it is paid for?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search