Florida  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/29/13, 6:59 am

if a judge makes a mistake by not observing some basic Rules of Civil Procedure, what remedies, if any, does the affect party has to seek compensation for the losses incurred due to the wrong decision.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search