Florida  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/31/13, 5:35 am

I have a judgment against my ex for $105,000. He's involved in a lawsuit, if he wins it, can I collect that money? I don't have any info at all

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search