Florida  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/13, 6:00 pm

im looking for a paralegal or service for a civil case being negligence in Miami,fl bilingual preferably or what is availabe

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search