Florida  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/11/11, 7:16 am

I was served a summons to serve a written defense of plaintiff's complaint. I submitted my response with clerk of circuit court I then received a motion for clerk's default for failure to serve papers or file any paper as required by law What is my next step

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search