Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

I want to sue the woman my Dad lived with, the legal guardian, his wife(the attorney) and possible the court. My rights were violated when the kept me from my father and he wanted to live with me and I am the only child and wanted to care for him. Can you help me? They actually put him in a home against his and my will and left him die in there! They also sold his car and other things that were suppose to be in probate.

Asked on 8/23/13, 2:38 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Contact me and I will put you in contact with someone.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/13, 2:47 pm
Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Undue influence? After father's death? Very hard claims to prove and there must be significant assets to warrant the pursuit. You are not going to get pain and suffering and emotional damages due to the actions. Seek legal help. If there was a guardianship then the claims are even weaker. You have no right to sue the Court.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/13, 6:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now