Florida  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/24/09, 3:54 pm

Waiver of Court Fees

Is it possible in Florida to get a waiver of filing fees to file a civil suit if you are indigent?

I am owed a substantial amount on a promissory note but do not have the means to file suit.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search