Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

I will like to know if there is any legal action that I can take in this particular situation your help will be greatfully appreciate...

My partner owed money to the city for violation in the business.Someone recomended my partner to talk to a gentleman that help him with the violations of his business.This gentleman ask my partner to sing a document to represent him in court to clean all violations and gave him $10 000 dollars to use in the business.After a few moths he realized that the the business was under the name of this gentleman company. However there ware to signatures under our business and this guy decied to furger one of the signatures to change propiatorship. My partner's lawyer for some reason got his client to sign a deal to pay back around $80 000 dollars to get the business under his name again. My question is, can we do something legally to recover this money in a court of law, can I acuse this gentleman for forgery. I appreciate and thank you in advance for your time and consideration in this matter.

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

Yes your partner and you can do something. See a lawyer. Any good trial lawyer will do well for you. Want to know the law? Sign up for our free newsletter on varies areas of the law by sending an email to amjrpamail@aol.com and requesting the newsletter, or go to www.ConsumerLawyerHelp.com. See www.FL-PI-Lawyer.com for your personal injury needs.

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

If you can prove it, yes.

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms