Florida  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/02/11, 3:31 pm

I will like to know if there is any legal action that I can take in this particular situation your help will be greatfully appreciate...

My partner owed money to the city for violation in the business.Someone recomended my partner to talk to a gentleman that help him with the violations of his business.This gentleman ask my partner to sing a document to represent him in court to clean all violations and gave him $10 000 dollars to use in the business.After a few moths he realized that the the business was under the name of this gentleman company. However there ware to signatures under our business and this guy decied to furger one of the signatures to change propiatorship. My partner's lawyer for some reason got his client to sign a deal to pay back around $80 000 dollars to get the business under his name again. My question is, can we do something legally to recover this money in a court of law, can I acuse this gentleman for forgery. I appreciate and thank you in advance for your time and consideration in this matter.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search