Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

In 2007 my boyfriend came into the United States using the Visa Waver Program with a Spanish passport at age 14. He overstayed and left in 2010 at age 17. I would like to know if he would be able to enter back into the United States or if he would have any penalties/fines since he left as an minor.

Asked on 8/05/13, 9:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, he can re-enter, & any periods of unlawful presence accrued under the age of 18 will not be held against him.

Read more
Answered on 8/06/13, 11:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now