Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

Me and my grilfriend have been seen and talking to each other for the last year. She is Mexican and lives in Mexico, I live in Orlando. We are planning to get marry, but I don't know where is better if in Mexico or in the USA for me to bring her here to live with me? She has Visa and Passport. After we get marry, how long I would have to wait to bring her to the USA to live with me? Do I have to fill some forms? Thank you,

Angel Burgos

Ajay Arora Ajay K. Arora, Attorney-at-Law, P.C.

Hi,

If you marry in the U.S., all sponsorship paperwork can be filed in the U.S. and your wife will be able to continue to remain in the U.S. without having to go back to Mexico: www.h1b1.com/Uscitizen.com

You can call our immigration law firm during business hours at 212-268-3580, or email info@h1b1.com for guidance.

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida