Florida  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/12/12, 1:33 pm

Me and my grilfriend have been seen and talking to each other for the last year. She is Mexican and lives in Mexico, I live in Orlando. We are planning to get marry, but I don't know where is better if in Mexico or in the USA for me to bring her here to live with me? She has Visa and Passport. After we get marry, how long I would have to wait to bring her to the USA to live with me? Do I have to fill some forms? Thank you,

Angel Burgos

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search