Florida  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/10/11, 10:42 am

my husband is usa citizen,and he cant sponsor me,how can i reunion with him and my 3 years old son,we did all the papers,but we are stuck with sponsor paper...help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search