Florida  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/18/12, 8:49 am

i came here on a k1 visa.the person became too ill io marry. my visa expired i marreied a differnt person later.is it possible to obtain a cr1 visa now

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/20/12, 3:53 pm by Mario Musil

It is possible to obtain permanent residency. Please feel free to call my office to discuss this further.

Thank you,

Mario Musil

877 706 8745.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Musil Law Firm 5425 Village Drive #101B Viera, FL 32955

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search