Florida  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/27/13, 1:56 am

I married to a US citizens two years ago. I have gain permanent residence last month, then I moved to another city because I couldn't find a full time job in his city. He has asked to divorce and to pay him USD $20,000 otherwise he will apply in court to cancel my permanent residence. Our marriage is for real, we have been live together more than two years. If we were divorce, will that affect my stay in US?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search