Florida  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/17/12, 8:30 am

I been married for almost a year to an American Citizen, and i been trying to figure out what forms to apply to for my permanent resident?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/17/12, 8:40 am by Mario Musil


The forms can be found on the USCIS.gov page. If you need assistance with the the petition,

my office does a free initial consultation.

I can be contacted at 877 706 8745.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Musil Law Firm 5425 Village Drive #101B Viera, FL 32955

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search