Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

im a single mom i married to man over seas i can not reach income requirements because i have 2 children how can i get my spouse her to help me support our family am relay lost A i could move to india leave children here Or i could give my children away Help

Asked on 10/03/13, 5:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Please clarify what your immigration status is, and the immigration status of your spouse.

Are you currently in the United States? Is your spouse currently in the United States?

This sounds more like a Family Law question than an Immigration question, however, I would need more details to see if there are any U.S. Immigration issues, aside from your child support issues.

Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 10/03/13, 6:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now