Florida  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/01/12, 12:21 pm

Do I need a visa if I have have a permanent residence card from Russia but yet it is expired. Can I renew it? Please respond


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search