Florida  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/21/13, 4:03 pm

My Daugher was in an accident. At falt. She is 24, her car is in her name, the coverage is on my wife and I's policy. She lives at home, the people in the other car are claiming bodily injurys. We have good coverage. We know our Daugher is open for a law suit, but can my Wife and I have a law suit filed against us also?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search