Florida  |  Insurance Law

I have a freind who was involved in an a auto acc. he was in his car and hit by cement truck fom behind on hwy he has since been forced to file for bankrupsy and needs cnstant medicine he is on his 4th lawyer this one just recently told him he only has arthritis his doctor and his body tell him he needs surgery hisn passanger settled out of court for small amount as he was not severe;y injuried my freinds lawyer just sent him a paper in the mail saying that he want to accept a settlement that will be released to the bankrupsy court and he has 21 days to contest this how is my freind going to receive his surgery and continue treatment for his injury caused by accident with no money and with a lawyer who just cant hang on my freind has been suffering physicaly for 3 yrs now not to mention the financial strain as he is unable to work please anyone help help help

Answered on: 6/16/13, 5:43 am by David Aronberg

I would like to speak to you and/or your friend about this accident and his injuries. I need more information to give an opinion on the case. Are you able to call my office? 561-266-9191

Aronberg & Aronberg, Injury Law Firm 2160 West Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach, FL 33445

Answered on: 6/16/13, 7:10 am by Barry Stein

He needs to consult with new attorney asap.

De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary 25 SE 2nd Avenue Suite 425 Miami, FL 33131