Florida  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/15/13, 8:21 pm

what kind of lawyer should i call if i think my insurance agent has performed churning on me?

1 Answer

Answered on: 1/16/13, 5:41 am by Barry Stein

Dont know what you mean by churning? Overbilling? How? Specifics are needed.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary 25 SE 2nd Avenue Suite 425 Miami, FL 33131

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search