Florida  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/20/13, 6:05 am

l have a lawyer and ln a law suit ,how can l fotr and whay happan lf l

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/20/13, 8:09 am by Barry Stein

Huh? Contact your attorney. He/She is the best position to answer your questions.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary 25 SE 2nd Avenue Suite 425 Miami, FL 33131

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search