Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Florida

i am on juvinille probation although i turned 18 in april, anyways i violated and am going to turn myself in but the sheriff is saying that if i don't do it right now it can be bumped up tro adult--is that true or can i wait until monday without any adverse effect?

Asked on 8/28/10, 10:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amir Ladan The Ladan Law Firm, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Since your case was prosecuted & sentenced in juvenile court, it cannot be "bumped up" to adult court for your VOP.

I encourage you to retain an attorney proficient in delinquency matters to resolve your violation.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/10, 8:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now