Florida  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/13/13, 7:57 am

Hello, my employer gave me my paycheck and there is no money in his account to cash it, what are my rights?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/13/13, 10:25 am by Scott Behren

You might be able to go the the Department of Labor or depending upon where you live there might be a wage theft ordinance or you can hire a lawyer like me. Feel free to call or e-mail to discuss further scott@behrenlaw.com

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Behren Law Firm 2893 Executive Park Drive-Suite 110 Weston, FL 33331

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search