Legal Question in Employment Law in Florida

My ex employer has incorrectly paid me for two consecutive payrolls; I has addressed this issue and nothing was done. I was terminated three weeks ago and I havent received my last paycheck nor the money owed for the prior two payrolls. P.s.: a week ago i received a check for the vacation time I hadnt take. What can I do? florida employer

Asked on 6/14/13, 9:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Behren Behren Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

How much are you owed? We might be able to help or you might be able to file a small claim to recover it. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or my cell 954 295 7501.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/13, 9:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now