Florida  |  Employment Law

I have my recently former employee asking me to remove all reference to employment with his company from , linkedin.com and my own site. (he approved these "articles" while I was employed there and even had make specific edits to them). He does not want to pay me to make these edits.

In addition he has a non disclose agreement that he says prevents me from disclosing any of the web sites I created for him in the last year.

In addition he says that the non compete agreement prevents me from doing web design or internet marketing for 5 years because it was a "major business activity". He sells lumber, I'm a web designer.

In addition these agreements that I did sign at time of hire start with the phrase "In good consideration for" I was expecting a severance package for my cooperation. There was non, in fact he wants me to do a little work for free and never mention what I've been working on for the last year. I can't get a job that way, and find that since I left due to his actions, I do not wish to do any we design for him for free.