Florida  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/19/12, 6:32 pm

I am being kicked out of house by ex-girlfriend. House is being foreclosed on. I'm not paying rent. Get my bills at this address. Said she spoke with an "attorney" and she was told she could kick me out and change locks and that is ok. Can she kick me out or does she have to give me 30 days?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search