Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Florida

landlord tenant disputes

Regarding Landlord Tenant Issues our criminal law handbook does not go into depth on this subject. Most of the time the tenants I deal with have been evicted, however they claim that they did not recieve and notice in the mail. I have even had a situation where the manager had a copy of the eviction signed by the judge, but the tentants claimed they never recieved the notice in the mail because they werent staying at the apt. I dont need to get very deep into this issue, but I would like some input on the eviction process maybe a little about how it works so I can solve some of these disputes .. it also carries over to whether or not i can persue criminaly in terms of trespassing the ex-tenatns .. how do i presume knowledge that the eviction? What about lock changing by the landlord before the eviction has been sent???

Seperate question relating to this subject:

What about living arrangements where one res would like another res to leave knowing that they live there?? if i assume that they have residency where in fss does it state that they do not have to leave the premises??

Thank you,

Officer D.--name removed--

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Re: landlord tenant disputes

Read Chapter 83 of the Florida Statutes.

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Florida

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA