Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Florida

I have a verbal lease agreement at the residence whee I have been living for over three years in exchange for upkeep of the property I'm allowed to live there but today the locks were change and my stuff inside except for my computer which had been set out in the rain,when I asked my neighbors they said the landlords son was hanging out in my house while I wasn't home then changed the locks.

Help please I feel violated.....

Asked on 8/30/13, 11:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have a claim for any actual damages. You have a right to your possessions back. You asked this question already once today.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/13, 11:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now