Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Florida

okay, we have a will and a trust. The PR said the DD LLC was in the will and nothing in the trust, sold the DD LLC and now took it out of inventory so we can not look at it accounting. We have a letter from the PR"s attorney saying it was wholly owned by

Lester's trust. What does someone due either me or an attorney if I had one, if we know that the other attorney committed fraud? Because now by saying this we now know that the will and trust in probate is not the will of my father. He said he had a different will and now we know this to be true. What can be done by me or an attorney if I had one? Remember the Pr's attorney said it was wholly owned by Lester's trust, but they said nothing was in trust. Do I show the letter to the Judge, FL Bar and the sheriff? What would another attorney do in this instances? Please help! If you could give me your number again I do believe I'll call you. Thanks a Million. CC PS. Lester's trust contained a solar to sell to the electric company and they sold my solar and took it out of trust and said there was nothing in trust, but now these new documents show there is a trust. I also paid tax on the amount they said I got but never got any money stated. Thanks once again. CC

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Sorry but this fact pattern does not lend itself to some easy answer. You need an attorney to review your situation.

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Florida