Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Florida

Looking for a lawyer interested in taking on a wrongful death case in Cape Coral fl regarding this:

I am Nicole's mother

Email me at [email protected]

Asked on 8/13/11, 7:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I am very sorry for your lose. Please contact my office on Monday to set up a time to speak to me. See

Read more
Answered on 8/14/11, 6:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now