Florida  |  Legal Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/15/12, 4:55 pm

Can a person in florida be removed from life support without the families consent?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search