Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Florida

I recently purchased a used 2007 Nissan Versa for around 14,500 dollars back in 2009 after everything was added to the total at a car dealership. I just went in to trade my car in for the retail value that it is said to be worth on the Kelley blue book, which is $7,500 at another car dealership. The car dealership told me that they could not give me the blue book value of the car because when the y looks in car fax, it shows that the car was involved in a serious car crash. Now, when I purchased the car, the car dealership where I purchased the car from did not disclose to me that the car was involved in serious car crash accident. The dealership I am trying to trade my car in says that my car is not worth no more than 4,000 dollars and I should not have paid that much for it. I am trying to get the car fax information to see if it was a rebuilt title and was wondering if I have a case or not? If I do, what steps should I take next?

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

This a consumer auto fraud matter, not legal malpractice. Nevertheless, whether you have a claim or not depends on the details. One needs to review your purchase contract and all papers relating to it. Look at my web site for help. You need a consumer lawyer in your area. See wwwConsumerLawyerHelp.com

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Florida