Florida  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/15/12, 8:26 am

My dad is currently on life support for pneumonia.he went into the hospital for a urinary tract infection. He was under the care of a respiratory doctor but even under his care my dad went into respiratory failure after 3days. Is there any action that can be taken.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search