Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Florida

Florida Patient Bill of Rights

If I want to sue a mental health division of a hospital because they clearly violated 2 of my rights under the Florida Patient Bill of Rights which resulted in physical, emotional, and pyschological damage, how strong of a case could I have? My therapist and her supervisor both acknowledge that there were issues in the treatment I received from my former prescriber, and they switched me just recently to a more qualified prescriber, but the damage is done.

Asked on 2/14/08, 12:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, Vaughan & McLaughlin, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Florida Patient Bill of Rights

You should contact an atorney. You seem to describe medical negligence, which is quite difficult and is different than a violation of patient's rights. There is no way to evaluate a claim as you describe it without a lot more information and details about what happened, why, and what the results were.

Read more
Answered on 2/14/08, 4:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now