Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Florida

My husband's Dr. misdiagnosed him and said he had an infection, which a day later we found out he did not. B/c of this so called " infection" he put him on an antibiotic, that should not have been mixed w/t his other medications, which this Dr. knew he was on. Because of this two days later my husband's tongue swelled as well as is face, and we thought he was having a stroke, which stressed me out. We also feel that this dr. is ordering unneeded tests to milk the insurance company. do we have any sort of case due to the misdgianoses and the medication that could of killed my husband?

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Unless there is a permanent injury you have not claims. If you are really concerned, then seek help from the hospital administration to intervene.

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Florida