Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Florida

I have paper work from doctors where i was misdiagnosed gave the wrong medication and made everything worse .and want to sue do i have a case

Asked on 3/14/13, 6:59 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Read the article on med mal on If your case meets these these requirements, then contact a lawyer in your area who does med mal. I do.

Read more
Answered on 3/14/13, 7:44 am
Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may only have a case IF the misdiagnose was preventable using the reasonable care required within the community AND if you have a permanent injury. If you were inconvienced and you got better, then no claim to pursue.

Read more
Answered on 3/14/13, 9:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now