Florida  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/22/12, 4:04 pm

I was in an accident where the police officer did not put either of us at fault. I did not have insurance at the time of the accident. now her insurance company has sent me a bill for damages. Do i have to pay it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search