Florida  |  Personal Injury

I saw this ad online about models needed for adult entertainment industry with good pay and I really needed the money. I called the guy and he explains that an interview can be scheduled for that very day at 4:00 p.m. When I go in for the interview the guy tells me that he gets jobs for adult industry models and that he needed to send a video of me to someone he knows in the industry and based on the video I could possibly get a gig. I signed a consent form agreeing that I am the proper age and that the video can be used in any manner he deemed appropriate. The interview asked me to get undressed and preform sexual act on him. He assured me that the video would get sent. Well, I never hear back from the guy and just found out one of my Facebook friends saw the video on some website. I am so devastated. What can I do?

Answered on: 10/08/13, 1:21 pm by Michael Tobin

Grow up. And come to my house. I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Michael M. Tobin, P.A. 9400 South Dadeland Blvd. Penthouse 5 Miami, FL 33156