Florida  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/26/10, 7:10 am

i was in a car accident in which i turned onto a street entering a housing development and immediatley struck a brick wall that had the name of the housing development on it. It was not lighted with flood lights or reflectors it was just sitting in the dark in the middle of the road. Is there anything i can do to get help with restitution for the wall or repairs to my vehicle? Can I contest it because i was not familiar with the neighborhood and the brick sign and planter island were not lit up?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search