Florida  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/18/09, 10:00 pm

Child birth injury

My son was injured during child birth and has a 2+ inch scar on his face. He is now 8 years old. Is it too late to pursue action againist the doctor?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search